The terms and conditions outlined below are very important in enabling you to have the safety and piece of mind to place orders and trade with Kidsaw Ltd via the www.kidsaw.co.uk website. All orders placed through this website shall be liable to adherence to the following terms and conditions.
• By purchasing goods via this site, you are entering directly into a contract with Kidsaw Ltd.
• Only persons of eighteen years and older may purchase goods via this site.
• By placing an order via this website, you undertake that all details you provide to Kidsaw for the purpose of are correct. You are also undertaking that the credit or debit card that you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchases made.
• It is your responsibility to inform Kidsaw of any changes to the information that you have provided whilst placing your order as soon as possible.
• Kidsaw may amend these 'Terms & Conditions' from time to time, and place the new version on the website. However, this will not affect existing orders which will be honored.
• If you have any questions regarding these business terms please contact us.
• Every aspect of the contractual agreement entered into as a direct result of the placing and processing of orders via this website shall be governed by UK law.
• All prices quoted on this website are inclusive of all relevant sales taxes.
• Overseas Purchases - This web site only has facility for United Kingdom (£) GBP sales. We will make every effort to accommodate any enquiry from overseas, but overseas prospective purchasers should always contact us for details at
prior to engaging further in the purchasing process.
• IMPORTANT: No purchase from outside of the UK MAINLAND should be made of any of our products online via this website. If an overseas purchase is made using other than British Pounds Sterling and a refund is necessary the purchaser may incur a currency conversion charge from their own credit card company when refunding. Little Kids Beds cannot be held responsible for these charges incurred.
The following warranty is in lieu of all other warranties. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, that extend beyond the limited warranty expressed within the points outlined below;
• Kidsaw warrants that the merchandise you purchase from us will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to you as the original purchaser only and only to merchandise which has remained at the original delivery site for a period of 28 days.
• Should Kidsaw receive a written complaint from a customer in respect of products found to be defective in respect of materials or workmanship only within 7 days of delivery, Kidsaw will investigate (within a reasonable and mutually agreed time period) the same and examine the products in dispute and shall be entitled at its opinion to replace the defective product or refund the purchase price.
• This warranty does not cover:
• Damage caused due to misuse, abuse or accidents.
• Damage or discolouration caused by sunlight or artificial lighting sources.
• Product that has been altered/ adjusted by the purchaser.
• Product that has been incorrectly assembled by the purchaser.
ORDERS CANCELLED BEFORE PROCESSING
You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the Remove Item link next to the product ordered on your account page shopping basket on the website.
ORDERS CANCELLED AFTER PROCESSING
The United Kingdoms Consumer Protection Regulations allow you to cancel your contract within 7 working days from our receipt of your order to receive a full refund of any payments made to Kidsaw.
Kidsaw will accept order cancellations sent by email or by post (please refer to the ‘Contacts’ website page). To facilitate this cancellation, you must send either a letter or e-mail (
), quoting the order reference number and your name and address.
Please note that cancellation of order will attract a 25% administration charge and all refunds will be repayable via your original payment method.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate access to our website immediately and without notice if:
• any payments due to us are not made at the designated time that these payments are required.
• The terms of the contract as laid down within this section are breached.
• Requested information required (within a designated time) to enable us to determine the validity and accuracy of both identities is not forthcoming, along with any further subsequent information required by ourselves.
• We suspect engagement in fraudulent and / or illegal activity through use of our website.